Perfect for all kinds of stay (romance, discovery, family...)
Why you will like this resort:
- For the fact that Le Brando is undoubtedly the most luxurious and successful hotel in French Polynesia.
- For the "eco resort" side of this accommodation and its use of renewable energies: SWAC seawater air conditioning, photovoltaic panels, generator running on coconut oil, etc.
- For very luxurious villas, blending into the environment, and whose interior and exterior seem to be one. All equipment is of a very noble quality.
- The only resort in Polynesia to offer an "all inclusive" package where meals, drinks, and activities are included with the rental of your villa.
- For the restaurant proposed by the Brando, both modern and traditional, it is a real culinary journey that will be offered at the Brando.
- For the very intimate side that brings the establishment of villas. Isolated from each other, they all benefit from large private outdoor spaces with terrace, swimming pool, and beach.
- GPS coordinates: -17.022726, -149.595902
- 20 minutes flight from Tahiti Faaa International Airport to reach Tetiaroa.
The hotel is located on the motu Onetahi, one of the 12 islets of Tetiaroa atoll. The area of Onetahi is 78 hectares. Each of the Brando villas has its private area with its white sand beach.
Categories of rooms and bungalows:
- 30 One-Bedroom Villas.
- 04 Two-Bedroom Villas.
- 01 Three-Bedroom Villa.
For what type of stay:
- Romance Stay: The Brando is the perfect place for a stay in privacy. The villas are perfectly isolated from each other and offer no opposite. You can enjoy the large terrace and the private pool in peace; the interior decoration of the villa is very neat; gourmet restaurant for romantic dinners; newlywed gifts; organization of wedding ceremonies...
Sports, wellness and leisure equipment:
- Spa center "Varua" with massages, body treatments, etc ...
- A very large infinity pool with deckchairs, tables and parasols.
- A tennis court lit in synthetic turf.
- A large fitness room
- A library with many books on Polynesian culture and organization of conferences and exhibitions.
- The lagoon school, intended for the youngest guests, is a meeting place and leisure activities.
- Visit of the eco-station and participation in conferences given by scientists in charge of the protection of tropical atolls.
- The vegetable garden and the organic orchard.
- The jewelery for the very beautiful adornments of pearls of Tahiti.
- The shop for purchases
Services Reception / Luggage / Concierge / Laundry:
- Lobby open 24 hours.
- Pick up your luggage on arrival / departure, and delivery to your room.
- Free deposit service.
- Concierge service for your activities, excursions.
- Laundry service.
Children's policy for accommodation and meals:
- Depending on the season and the type of villa, the children's policy is different. So please contact your travel advisor for more information.
Means of payment accepted by the accommodation:
- Local currency (Pacific Franc XPF).
- Check in the local currency.
- Credit cards (Visa, Master Cards, American Express, ...).
- Currency exchange at the hotel.
Spoken languages :
- French, English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Tahitian.
Check in / Check out:
- Check-in time: from 3:00pm
- Check-out time: before 11:00am
* To note :
If you wish to check in before 3:00pm, you can order an early check-in.
If you wish to return your room after 11:00am, you can order a late check-out.
Please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor for more information.
- To get to The Brando Hotel, it is necessary to take a 20-minutes flight with Air Tetiroa. This flight takes off from Tahiti International Airport. At the airport, you will be accompanied to the Air Tetiroa terminal by a member of the company or our transferist to carry out your boarding.
The hotel has 3 restaurants offering French, international and local cuisine, and 3 bars offering tasty cocktails.
- Beachcomber Café, located by the sea, it offers breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. The menu is inspired by Polynesian and French cuisine. Terrace with breathtaking views of the lagoon.
- Les Mutines, gourmet restaurant open only in the evening. It welcomes a maximum of 20 guests. The kitchen is signed Guy Martin, owner chef doubly starred restaurant Le Grand Véfour in Paris. The cellar contains the most beautiful wine references in the world. This table will offer the same quality of dishes and flavors that are famous for the famous Parisian restaurant and many other creations of our chefs.
- The Nami, Japanese teppanyaki restaurant. Open since September 2018, this restaurant, run by Chef Kaito Nakamura, is open daily for dinner. Chef Nakamura is pleased to offer you a culinary journey to discover the subtle and refined flavors of Japanese cuisine. The restaurant offers three different menus, around the specialties of the land and the sea, and the dishes will be prepared under your eyes on the traditional Teppanyaki baking tray.
- The Te Manu Bar and its suspended satellites above the beach offer breathtaking views of the lagoon. Located on the first floor, you will be seduced by its lounge atmosphere, cozy and comfortable, with sofas and intimate spaces. A strategic place at sunset time and a privileged place for billiard lovers.
- Bob's Bar: This is a very casual bar on the beach for conversations with friends. The bar is named in honor of Marlon Brando's assistant. Brando and Bob used to go to the bar for long conversations about their movies.
- Room Service: Free and available 24 hours a day.
* Note: You can choose to book your stay with breakfast included or all inclusive (full board and activities). You will save 8% on the VAT of meals.
For more information, please contact your EASYTahiti Travel Agent.
At The Brando, you will find an abundance of activities from bicycling, snorkeling and bird watching to diving and paddle boarding.
Here you are not just observing nature; you are in it. You can don a snorkeling mask and witness underwater life at a coral garden firsthand, encountering such marine life as sea turtles, rays, reef sharks and a dazzling array of tropical fish. Or you can explore the spectacular lagoon or other motus by Polynesian outrigger canoe, kayak, or paddleboard. Or simply swim at Mermaid Bay or relax on the beach or by the pool.
You can also visit the Library and Explorer Center, where you can read books about French Polynesia and attend lectures and demonstrations about Polynesian culture, history, and lifestyle.
And the onsite research scientists will also be delighted to talk about their research and the amazing birds and marine life found on the atoll.
One Bedroom Villa (30 Villas)
Inside your 1,033-sq.-ft. (96-sq.-m) villa you will feel right at home. Each villa is designed to blend into and enhance the serenity of the surroundings, so you’ll feel as though indoors and outdoors have merged together. The cozy sitting room is furnished with soft and comfortable chairs and sofas. To the side is a media room, where you can listen to music, watch a movie, or use WiFi to keep in touch with friends and family.
A walkthrough dressing area adjoins your spacious bedroom, where a king-size bed invites you to relax and gaze through a large window at the lagoon, visible through a screen of pandanus, miki miki, and coconut trees.
The adjoining bathroom features an outdoor bathtub, set behind a wooden screen. The deck leads to a private, 107-sq.-ft. (10-sq.-m) plunge pool.
Two-Bedroom Villas (4 Villas)
Enjoy all the appointments of a one-bedroom villa—plus many built-in extras—in any of the four, 1,808-sq.-ft. (168-sq.-m), two-bedroom villas.
Inside, a large, airy living room combines all the features of the one-bedroom villa’s sitting, while giving you the sensation of spaciousness. The living room also provides you with a private dining area with seating for six, a kitchen, and a wide entryway onto a large, two-tiered deck.
In these villas, the second bedroom is situated above the first. The downstairs bedroom features a private dressing area. Upstairs, as you gaze out over the lagoon, you’ll experience a sensation of floating above this opulent tropical vista. This bedroom also features its own dressing area, bathroom, and outdoor bathtub.
Your sense of spaciousness and privacy extends to your 1,658-sq.-ft. (154-sq.-m) private yard, with its larger deck area and 140-sq.-ft. (13-sq.-m) plunge pool.
Three-Bedroom Villa (1 Villa)
The 2,648-sq.-ft. (246-sq.-m) three-bedroom villa provides an opportunity for friends or a larger family to stay together. This villa has all the features of the two-bedroom villa but on an even larger scale.
The third bedroom is separated from the main villa by an above-ground walkway, and includes its own dressing room, bathroom, and outdoor bathtub.
They’ve also upgraded the furnishings of your private outdoor space, which includes an expanded deck and a 236 sq. ft. (22 sq. m) pool.