BnB (guest house)
For a stay in the countryside, on a private motu in the heart of the coconut grove, overlooking a beautiful beach of white and pink sand.
Why you will like this family pension:
- For the experience of living on a private motu (island), located 20 minutes by boat from the airport.
- For the formula full board, essential because of the isolation of the motu.
- For the beautiful white and pink sand beach and the large coconut grove that gives this environment a postcard look.
- For 4 beautiful Polynesian style bungalows, equipped with good bedding and each with a small terrace.
- For the meeting with the owners, Manu and Shelly. Manu organizes and oversees the excursions and Shelly cooks well.
- For the coral garden located 300m from the pension and for the diving center nearby.
This pension is sold in full board.
The breakfast is quite simple but plentiful. Do not forget that for these isolated atolls, refueling is quite complicated.
Lunch consists of a unique but tasty local dish, served in good quantities and prepared with talent by Shelly.
Dinner consists of a small appetizer, a main course and a dessert.
The program of activities and excursions (fishing trips, snorkeling trips ...) is to be organized on site with Manu.
Note the presence of a diving club 300m from the pension on the motu neighbor.