Perfect for all kinds of stay (romance, discovery, family...)
Why you will like this resort:
- Best rates for a 4 star hotel in Moorea
- Romantic Garden Bungalows with Private Pool
- The Manea Spa which is one of the best on the island
- Close to shops and restaurants
- Beautiful infinity pool
Location: NORTH OF THE ISLAND, in the village of Maharepa, lagoon side, near "Cook's Bay". Close to shops and restaurants and snacks.
- GPS coordinates: -17.480767, -149.803377
- 5.7 km from Moorea Airport
- 9.4 km from the Gare Maritime Moorea (Ferry to Papeete).
- 3.9 km from Golf de Moorea (18 holes)
* To note: For your displacements, please consult the possibilities in the heading "Transfers" of this same file.
The hotel is set in a large tropical garden, with views of the lagoon, the garden and surrounding mountains.
Categories of rooms and bungalows:
- 18 Rooms Garden View - 44m² - max occupency : 2 guests.
- 06 Duplex Garden View - 59m² - max occupency : 4 guests.
- 28 Garden Bungalows with Pool - 48m² - max occupency : 3 guests. - Accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- 08 Bungalows Beach - 48m² - max occupency : 3 guests.
- 10 Overwater bungalows - 48m² - max occupency : 3 guests.
- 18 Premium Overwater Bungalows - 48m² - max occupency : 3 guests
For what type of stay:
- Stay Romance: neat decoration; presence of bungalows on stilts with possibility of breakfast served by pirogue on the terrace of the bungalow; gourmet restaurant; Newlywed gifts, wedding or vow renewal ceremonies, romantic beach dinners, Manea Spa ...
- Cultural Discovery Stay: two weekly themed evenings with Polynesian shows and buffet are organized at the hotel (every Wednesday and Saturday evening).
On some scheduled dates, the hotel organizes "Manava Village Polynesian" days based on local crafts, traditional music (dances and songs and local instruments), and local gastronomy (Ma'a Tahiti).
- Family Stay: The Duplex Rooms are perfect for a family holiday.
Sports, wellness and leisure equipment:
- Spa Center: The Manea Spa
- A beautiful infinity pool with deckchairs and parasols.
- Kayaks, stand-up paddle, snorkel equipment
- Badminton court, petanque court, ping-pong table
- Coral Nursery: To'a Nui.
- Scuba diving center on the hotel's website.
- Shops (jewelry, clothes, souvenirs).
Services Reception / Luggage / Concierge / Laundry:
- Reception open 24 hours.
- Pick up your luggage on arrival / departure, and delivery to your room.
- Free deposit service.
- Concierge service for your activities, excursions.
- Laundry service.
Children's policy for accommodation:
- If capacity permits, children under 15 years old are allowed at no extra cost in their parent's room / bungalow.
- Anyone from the age of 15 is considered an adult.
Children's policy for meals:
- Children under 15 years can eat for free under the children's menu (not applicable for drinks, à la carte, and room service).
Children's policy for transfers:
- In the case of a group transfer (non-private), children under 12 years of age receive a 50% discount on the adult rate.
- In the case of a reservation for a private transfer, there will be no discount for children.
Means of payment accepted by the accommodation (for your possible extras on site):
- Local currency (Pacific Franc XPF).
- Check in the local currency.
- Credit cards (Visa, Master Cards, American Express, ...).
- Currency exchange at the hotel.
Accessibility for people with reduced mobility :
- Garden bungalows are accessible and equipped for people with reduced mobility.
Spoken languages :
- French, English, Spanish, Japanese, Tahitian.
Check in / Check out:
- Check-in time: from 2:00pm
- Check-out time: before 11:00am
* To note :
If you wish to join your room before 2:00pm, you can order an early check-in.
If you wish to return your room after 11:00am, you can order a late check-out.
Please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor for more information.
- Arrivals / Departures inter-island flights or ferry: Transfers between the airport or the ferry dock at Moorea and your accommodation will be organized by your EASYTahiti travel advisor according to your inter-island or ferry schedules. They will be operated by our transport company.
- For your personal trips: The concierge can arrange a taxi service.
* Note: We can also, through our transport company, organize your various transfers, according to your needs.
Please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor for more information.
- For your activities and excursions: Return transfers from your accommodation are generally included in the price of excursions and made by the provider itself.
In the case of a tour booking through us, the pickup time at your accommodation will be mentioned on your travel documents.
* Note: For the reservation of an activity without transfer, please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor.
- Possibility to rent a car (sent directly to the hotel): Please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor for more information.
Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea has 2 restaurants and 2 bars for guests to enjoy:
The gourmet restaurant "Mahana'i", open from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast, and from 7:30pm to 9:30pm for dinner, offers a French-Polynesian cuisine. To note the excellent desserts of the pastry chef.
You will have the choice to restore you inside (presence of big picture windows) or outside. View of the lagoon from then the restaurant.
The restaurant / bar "Autera'a", located by the pool, offers in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, a menu of light and varied dishes for all appetites. Polynesian specialties. Cocktail card.
Open from 12:00pm to 9:30pm.
The lounge bar "Matiehani" is only open for private events. Ideally located to watch the sunset, this bar is perfect for organizing professional or private events.
Possibility of Room Service (with supplement).
* Note: You can choose to pre-book your meals with your room or your bungalow, you will save 8% on VAT.
You can include half board or full board (breakfast is already included):
- Breakfast: This is an American breakfast buffet. Hot drinks (coffee, tea, chocolate), fruit juices, yogurts, cereals, bread, special breads, pastries, butter, jams, honey, cold cuts, cheeses, and Polynesian specialties are on the menu.
He gets himself at the main restaurant "Mahana'i".
- Lunch: Lunch is a menu "2 dishes" to choose (starter and main course or main course and dessert), à la carte restaurant "Autera'a". Drinks are extra.
- Dinner: The dinner is a "3-course" menu of choice (starter-main-dessert), à la carte of the restaurant "Mahana'i". Drinks are extra.
Special dinners (Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve) require an extra charge if you have opted for half board or full board.
- Kayaks, Stand-up paddle
- Infinity pool
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Volley Ball
* To note :
The hotel has a concierge service from which you can inquire to participate in paid activities with external service providers, offered by the hotel.
To ensure a competitive rate and minimize downtime, you can get in touch with your EASYTahiti Travel Consultant to organize your activity plan in advance.
We invite you to consult our catalog of activities by clicking HERE.
The 22 Garden View rooms are air-conditionned et also have a ceiling fan. They have a superficy of 44m2 and welcome up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
The 8 Family rooms feature a mezzanine and welcome up to 4 persons. (635 sq foot)
The 3 Beach Bungalows (475 sq foot) welcome up to three adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
The 6 Premium Beach Bungalows have an area of 44m² and welcome up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. You will enjoy the direct access to the Beach and to the lagoon.
Experience the intimacy of one of the 18 Garden Bungalows with private pool, unique in Moorea ! Each bungalow has an area of 48m² and the maximum capacity is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Experience one of the 8 Overwater Bungalows, relax on the terrace and enjoy the direct access to the lagoon ! With an arza of 48m², the maximum capacity is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
The 20 Deluxe Overwater Bungalows have an area of 48m². From the large terrace, you will enjoy the direct access to the turquoise lagoon and also experience the canoe breakfast. They welcome 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.