Perfect for all kinds of stay (romance, discovery, family...)
Why you will like this resort:
- For its location. The hotel borders the famous Matavai Bay which saw the landings of Samuel Wallis, Louis-Antoine de Bougainville and James Cook in the 18th century. A large and beautiful natural beach of volcanic black sand, accessible directly from the hotel, gives this place a mysterious and captivating journey. The hotel is located 15 minutes by bus from the city center of Papeete and 20/25 minutes from the airport. With the free shuttles of the hotel, you can enjoy a quiet resort, while being close to the city and its points of interest.
- For the quality of the rooms and suites offered. Decorated in a polite and contemporary Polynesian style, they all offer views of the garden and the bay. Premium rooms are located on the top floors and enjoy panoramic views. Some rooms have a private jacuzzi. The suites and duplex have large volumes and a separate bedroom.
- For the magic moments of the end of the day: The 800m² panoramic pool is perfect for relaxing after a visit or an excursion. The "Bay Bar" offers a varied cocktail menu, with a daily happy hour from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, and to complete this moment, you will be at the forefront to witness the beautiful sunsets blazing the entire bay.
- For the complete infrastructures and the different activities proposed by Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts. Aquagym and aquabike classes in the pool, relaxation time in the hot tub, fitness room, sauna, steam room, wellness massages at the Spa, Tahitian dance classes, cooking classes, flower wreaths, craft market, Marquesan show on Thursday evening, Polynesian show and fire dances on Friday evening, etc ...
Location: Le Tahiti by Pearl resorts is located on the east coast of Tahiti
- GPS coordinates: -17.518107, -149.506557
- 13.8 km from Tahiti Faaa International Airport
- 7.8 km from Papeete city center.
- 7.6 km from Papeete Maritime Station (Ferry to Moorea).
- 5.3 km to the nearest hypermarket
* Note: Le Tahiti by Pearl provides a shuttle service to and from Papeete city center every day of the week and on Saturday mornings.
For your trips, please consult the various possibilities in the "Transfers" section of this same form.
The hotel is set in a large tropical garden, bordering Matavai Bay and its beautiful black sand beach.
Categories of rooms and bungalows:
- 17 Deluxe Ocean View Rooms
- 20 Ocean View Rooms with Private Jacuzzi
- 16 Ocean View Suites
- 06 Premium Ocean View Deluxe Rooms
- 06 Premium Ocean View Rooms with Jacuzzi.
- 25 Premium Ocean View Suites
- 01 Premium Ocean View Suites (2 bedroom)
For what type of stay:
- Stay Romance: neat decoration; newlywed gifts; wedding or anniversary ceremonies; romantic dinners ...
- Cultural Discovery Stay: Matavai Bay is a place steeped in history with the arrival of the first European navigators; two weekly Polynesian dinner shows (Thursday evening and Friday evening); local gastronomy; craft market ...
- Stay in Family or between Friends: large capacity of the Suites and some rooms can be communicating.
Sports, wellness and leisure equipment:
- Spa center with massages, body treatments, etc ...
- A large infinity pool of 800m2 with deckchairs and parasols.
- Jacuzzi in some rooms and Jacuzzi next to the pool.
- Fitness room.
- Shops (jewelry, clothes, souvenirs).
Services Reception / Luggage / Concierge / Laundry:
- Reception open 24 hours.
- Pick up your luggage on arrival / departure, and delivery to your room.
- Free deposit service.
- Concierge service for your activities, excursions.
- Laundry service.
Children's policy for accommodation:
- Cots can be added at no extra charge in the parents' room.
- If capacity permits, children under 13 years old are accepted at no extra charge in their parent's room / suite.
- Anyone aged 14 and over is considered an adult.
Children's policy for meals:
- Children under 2 years old can eat for free under the children's menu.
- Children from 2 to 12 years old can enjoy the special rates of the kid's menu (for lunch and dinner). In the morning they will receive a 50% discount on the breakfast buffet.
- No discount is applicable on regular menus, drinks and room service.
Children's policy for transfers:
- In the case of a group transfer (non-private), children under 12 years of age receive a 50% discount on the adult rate.
- In the case of a reservation for a private transfer, there will be no discount for children.
Means of payment accepted by the accommodation (for your possible extras on site):
- Local currency (Pacific Franc XPF).
- Check in the local currency.
- Credit cards (Visa, Master cards, American express, ...).
- Currency exchange at the hotel.
- French, English, Spanish, Tahitian.
Check in / Check out:
- Check-in time: from 2:00pm
- Check-out time: before 11:00am
* To note :
If you wish to join your room before 2:00pm, you can order an early check-in.
If you wish to return your room after 11:00am, you can order a late check-out.
Please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor for more information.
- Arrival / Departure International Airport: Transfers between the airport of Tahiti and your accommodation will be organized by your EASYTahiti travel advisor according to your international flight schedules. They will be operated by our transport company.
- Arrivals / Departures inter-island flights (or ferry): Transfers between the airport or the ferry dock in Tahiti and your accommodation will be organized by your travel advisor EASYTahiti depending on your schedule of flights between islands or ferry. They will be operated by our transport company.
- For your personal trips: The hotel offers a free shuttle service between the hotel and the city center, operational twice a day during the week and once on a Saturday morning.
* Note: We can also, through our transport company, organize your transfers outside the hours of shuttles, according to your needs.
Please contact your EASYTahiti travel consultant for more information.
- For your activities and excursions: Return transfers from your accommodation are generally included in the price of excursions and made by the provider itself.
In the case of a tour booking through us, the pickup time at your accommodation will be mentioned on your travel documents.
* Note: For the reservation of any activity without transfer, please contact your EASYTahiti travel consultant.
- Possibility to rent a car: Please contact your EASYTahiti travel consultant for more information.
The hotel has a restaurant offering French, international and local cuisine, and a bar offering tasty cocktails.
- The restaurant "Hiti Mahana" enjoys a splendid view of the Matavai Bay and the sumptuous black sand beach Lafayette bordering the Pacific Ocean.In the morning, breakfast is served from 06:30am to 10:00am in the form of an American buffet.
Lunch service starts at 11:30am and ends at 3:00pm.
Dinner service starts at 6:30pm and ends at 10:00pm.
This restaurant is known to be one of the places hosting the finest Polynesian dance shows.
It offers 2 evenings with themes every week, from 7:00pm
- Thursday: "Marquesas Party"
- Friday: "Polynesian Evening"
This restaurant also offers a hearty Tahitian brunch every Sunday from 6.30am to 10.30am in the presence of local artisans and musicians.
- The "Bay Bar" is open from 10:00am to 10:00pm every day and is located between the restaurant and the swimming pool, and offers the same environment as the restaurant.It is the ideal place to enjoy an aperitif while enjoying the wonderful sunset behind the island of Moorea Happy Hour (-50%) on a selection of cocktails from 5:30pm to 6:30pm every day.
- Room Service: available 24 hours (with supplement).
* Note: You can choose to pre-book your meals with your room, you will save 8% on VAT.
You can include breakfast, half board or full board:
- Breakfast: This is an American breakfast buffet. Hot drinks (coffee, tea, chocolate), fruit juices, yogurts, cereals, bread, special breads, pastries, butter, jams, honey, cold cuts, cheeses, and Polynesian specialties are on the menu.
Possibility to order a tray in room (no extra charge) if you have a scheduled transfer before the opening hours of the restaurant.
- Lunch: Lunch is a menu "2 dishes" to choose (starter and main course or main course and dessert), à la carte restaurant. Drinks are extra.
- Dinner: The dinner is a "3-course" menu of your choice (starter-main-dessert), à la carte of the restaurant. Drinks are extra.
Special dinners (Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve) require an extra charge if you have opted for half board or full board.
- Free or included activities:
Free access to the pool and outdoor jacuzzi
Access to the fitness room and unlimited use of the machines,
The beautiful beach at the edge of the hotel,
Artisanal and cultural demonstrations, musical entertainment.
- Activities with supplement:
The hotel has a concierge service from which you can inquire to participate in paid activities with external service providers, offered by the hotel.
* Note: To ensure a competitive rate and minimize downtime, you can get in touch with your EASYTahiti Travel Consultant to organize your activity plan in advance.
Located on beautiful Lafayette Beach, our Tahiti accommodations boast unique direct access to the tropical ocean waters of Tahiti. Guests at our oceanfront Tahiti resort can water ski, snorkel or simply enjoy the beach. The Radisson Plaza hotel on Lafayette Beach is also ideally situated for exploring the beautiful island of Tahiti. Our accommodations in Tahiti provide convenient access to some of the best Tahiti attractions, including the shopping and port districts of Papeete, the capital city. For added convenience, our hotel near Papeete provides complimentary shuttle service to the city, so guests can enjoy the sights without worrying about getting lost. With our first-rate services and idyllic island atmosphere, your Tahiti vacation is sure to be relaxing.
Complimentary activities and services:
These spacious, elegant and comfortable rooms feature a balcony overlooking Lafayette Beach. The décor is a tasteful mix of contemporary style and Polynesian influence. Our ocean view Tahiti hotel rooms feature one king size bed or two double beds. A private balcony offers beautiful views of the Matavai Bay, sunsets over Moorea or the Lafayette Beach.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 baby less than 3 years old.
Standard and Deluxe Rooms are identical, difference is that Standard Rooms are located on the first floor of each building.
Ocean View Jacuzzi rooms are similar in style to the Ocean View Rooms. As an added bonus, enjoy your own private Jacuzzi located discreetly behind wooden louvers on your Lanai balcony. All rooms have king-size beds.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 baby less than 3 years old.
Watch the sunset over the Island of Moorea as you relax in your own private Jacuzzi.
All rooms have broadband connection, a writing desk and a large private balcony. The interior design takes its from the tropical surrounds with the contemporary use of luxurious wooden floors, natural textures and soft furnishings.
Our beautiful Suites offer a space for a separate bedroom, a large bathroom with a tub and seperated shower. The living space opens wide on our large lanay balcony offering the spectacular view on the Ocean.
Max Occupancy: 3 Adults + 1 Child + 1 BB
Situated on the top of the buildings, our two-storied duplex rooms have a business area and lounge downstairs opening onto a large Lanai balcony. The bedroom is upstairs with its own private balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows ensuring the most spectacular views of the sunset.
If non-smoking is requested, please specify at time of booking.