BOUTIQUE HOTEL (BnB)
A charming little hotel, located on a motu paradise, for a romantic experience or a family stay.
Why you will love this boutique hotel :
- The feeling of being alone in the world or almost, in this isolated and idyllic location occupied by La Pirogue Api.
- Very nice bungalows equipped and very spacious (85m ² + 20m² terrace). They are all located at the edge of the lagoon and offer a memorable view of Bora Bora, especially at sunset time.
- For the excellent meals prepared by Franck. Whether morning, evening or even lunch, you will be amazed by what is on your plate
- For the availability, the delicacy and the great professionalism of Cécile who is always very caring towards the customers.
- Breakfasts, whether American or continental, are served from 7:30am to 9:00am. You will find in addition to the usual dishes, tropical fruits, homemade yogurts, homemade jams, and pastries.
- À la carte lunches are served from 12.00pm to 1:30pm. Note a snack service that extends until 3.00pm. Lunch can be served at the bar, restaurant or beach.
- Dinners served from 7.00pm to 8.00pm are in the form of a unique "gourmet" menu of 3 dishes, different each evening. The menu can be adapted according to allergies and dietary restrictions.
On request, possibility of organizing romantic dinner or "room service".
The Pirogue Api will provide you with free kayaks for your autonomous explorations.
It also has a library, board games, petanque balls, fishing rods, and masks and snorkel fins to use freely.
Beach towels are provided.
With supplement, you have the possibility of having you massed on your terrace or at the beach, with Polynesian oils containing vanilla, tiara or Tamanu
- For "fans" of the internet, the connection, because of the geographical location of the motu, can sometimes be slow or interrupted. Note that the signal is weak in the bungalows.
- The shallow depth of the lagoon over a very large area, allows young children or people uncomfortable in the water to fully enjoy swimming and snorkeling.