MID RANGE HOTEL
Perfect for any type of stay (romance, discovery, family ...)
Why you will love this resort:
- Excellent geographical location as it is close to shops and restaurants.
- Matira beach, recognized as the most beautiful in Bora Bora, is located 1km from the Resort.
- Offers stunning views of Motu Pitii Uu’Uta from the hotel’s private white sand beach.
- Magnificent tropical garden with a small lake where fish and turtles evolve.
- Polynesian atmosphere and decoration, the hotel fits perfectly into the magic of the exceptional decor of the island.
Geographical location: By the lagoon, located in the South-East of the main island, the Royal Bora Bora is very close to the magnificent Matira beach, as well as to shops and restaurants.
-GPS coordinates: -16.533167, -151.735143
- 20 / 25mn by boat from Bora Bora airport
- 10 / 15mn by car from the quay
* Note: For your trips, please consult the possibilities in the "Transfers" section of this same sheet.
Categories, areas and maximum capacities of rooms:
- 80 Standard Rooms, 4 of which are equipped to accommodate people with reduced mobility (PRM): - 27m² - 2 adults and 1 child (- 12 years old) - 1 King Size bed or 2 Twin Beds
Por what type of stay :
- Romance stay: Decoration and romantic atmosphere of the hotel;
possibility of romantic preparation of the room, stays in rooms with the
possibility of breakfast served on the terrace of the bungalow,
restaurant with romantic dinners, gifts for newlyweds, wedding
ceremonies on the beach ...
- Cultural Discovery Stay: Every Friday and Saturday, the bar welcome Polynesian music groups giving a traditional atmosphere. Possibility to learn about the local rave.
- Stay with Family or Friends: Room capacity for up to 4 people.
Sports, wellness and leisure facilities:
- Swimming pool facing the magnificent lagoon of Bora Bora.
- Large private white sand beach offering a magnificent view of the motu Pitii Uu’Uta.
- Snorkeling equipment: fins, masks, snorkels / Kayaks.
Reception / Luggage / Concierge / Laundry services:
- Reception open 6 am to 10 pm.
- Free left-luggage service.
- Laundry service.
Children policy for accommodation:
- If capacity allows, children under 12 are accepted at no extra charge in their parents' room.
- Anyone from 12 years old is considered as an adult.
- Extra baby bed on request at the time of booking.
- A person under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to occupy a room.
Children's policy for meals:
- Children from 0 to 3 years old can eat and drink free of charge as part of the children's menu (breakfasts, lunches, dinners), and benefit from a 50% reduction on traditional catering menus, themed dinners and Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- Children from 4 to 11 years old benefit from a 50% reduction on traditional catering menus, themed dinners and Christmas and New Year's Eve.
- Children from 12 years old are considered as adults.
Child policy for transfers:
In the case of a group transfer (non-private), free for children under 03 years old. Half price for children from 03 to 11 years old. Full price from 12 years old.
- In the case of a reservation for a private transfer, there will be no reduction for children.
Type of payment accepted by the accommodation (for any extras on site):
- Local currency (Pacific franc XPF).
- Check in local currency.
- Bank cards (Visa, Master Cards, American express, ...).
- Currency exchange service at the hotel.
- French, English, Tahitian.
Check in / Check out :
- Check-in time: from 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: before 11:00 a.m.
* To note :
If you wish to check in your room before 2:00 p.m., you have the option of ordering an "early check-in".
If you wish to return your room after 11:00 am, you have the option of ordering a "late check-out".
Please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor for more information.
- Arrivals / Departures inter-island flights / cruises: Transfers between the airport (located on a Motu north of Bora Bora) and your accommodation will be organized by your EASYTahiti travel advisor according to your inter-island flight schedules.
In the case of a transfer from another hotel in Bora Bora or a cruise arrival at the Vaitape quay, please inquire about the modalities with an EASYTahiti travel advisor.
- For your personal trips: Paid shuttles between the accommodation and the main island are set up by the hotel several times a day at fixed times. For more details, please contact an EASYTahiti travel advisor.
- For your activities and excursions: Round-trip transfers from your accommodation are generally included in the price of the excursions and carried out by the service provider himself.
In the case of an excursion booking through us, the pick-up time from your accommodation will be mentioned on your travel documents.
* Note: To book an activity without transfer, please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor.
Located on the beach side, the "Ori Ori" restaurant offers you a magnificent view of the motu Piti Uu'Uta. During the day, you will see various nautical activities evolving on the lagoon.
Our chef specializes in local and international cuisine.
At the end of the day, every Friday and Saturday, the bar and the restaurant welcome Polynesian music groups who will immerse you in a traditional atmosphere. These evenings are well known to local dancers and you can learn about the local rave
Breakfast: 6.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dinner: 6.30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Snorkeling equipment: Fins / Masks / Snorkels
- Swimming pool facing the lagoon and the motu
- Round trip shuttle between the hotel and the airport
Activities with supplement:
The hotel has a service where you can get information in order to participate in paid activities with external providers, offered by the hotel.
* Note: To ensure a competitive rate and limit downtime problems, you can contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor to organize your activity program in advance.
We invite you to consult our catalog of activities by clicking HERE.