BnB (guest house)
Perfect to discover the local way of life, living on a beautiful isolated islet (motu in tahitian)
Why you will like this guesthouse :
- For the good Polynesian welcome from the kind owners Rose and Robert who will pass you the collar of flowers around the neck at your arrival.
- For the situation of this pension, located on 4 small isolated islets, accessible only by boat (30 minutes from the village).
- For the peace and serenity of this place far from everything, the perfect postcard.
- Excellent local cuisine, from the catch of the day, prepared by Robert the owner.
- Beautiful walks to do on foot, snorkeling or kayaks. The lagoon is beautiful as are the beaches of white and pink sand. You will have the opportunity to meet small black tip sharks totally harmless, rays, sea urchins, octopus ...
- For the cleanliness, the comfort and the neat decoration of the bungalows and the rooms.
To know: For security reasons, children under 3 years can not stay in this accommodation.
This accommodation is sold with half board.
- In the morning, you will be offered a continental breakfast buffet: coffee, tea, chocolate, fruit juice, pancakes, omelettes, bread, butter, jams, fruit.
- At lunch, the pension can prepare a lunch, but it will be necessary to order it at the latest the day before. If you are on a full day excursion with a provider, lunch will be included in the price of the excursion.
- Dinner is a unique menu, different each day, and includes starter, main course and dessert. Robert as a true specialist, will prepare the sin fish of the day thanks to local but also international recipes. Rose when she, will take care more of the sweetness of the desserts.