TOP BOUTIQUE BnB (guesthouse)
A beautiful charming guesthouse, located by the lagoon, for a romantic stay.
Why you will like this family pension:
- The experience starts as soon as you arrive at Raiatea Airport with a personalized welcome. You will then follow a very nice walk on the lagoon to join the Fare Pea Iti. On your arrival at the pension, a second reception will be reserved for you from the pontoon, to the sound of Tavita ukulele
- The 3 "beach bungalows" and 2 "garden bungalows" are very well designed, and their decoration is of excellent taste
- The swimming pool is beautiful, clean, in good condition and deck and pergola will bring you comfort and relaxation
- The meals are sumptuous. Prepared by Marie-Anne, they are worthy of those that you would find in a big hotel
- The excusions and activities are very good. A professional organization of owners Maryline and Pascal, and a very friendly and informative coaching from Homei, the "captain"
- Cocktails, to be savored from the sofas arranged on the platform at the end of the pontoon, with a view of the sunset and Bora Bora as a backdrop
- The private jacuzzi of the beach bungalow "Prestige & Spa".
Breakfast is served from 07:00am to 10:30am.
You will enjoy hot drinks, fruit juices, bread, butter, jams and fresh fruit.
Fare Pea Iti can also prepare your lunch, pre-order only (to see the morning on site).
In the evening, you can enjoy a romantic cocktail by the lagoon, or by the pool with other guests.
Then dinner served in the main house at 7:00pm as a unique and different menu every day. Gourmet quality menu, based on Tahitian and French cuisine.
The guesthouse "Fare Pea Iti" organizes many activities to choose from: romantic activities, or activities focused on the discovery of the environment and local culture, or sporting or relaxing activities.
These activities are done on the lagoon (snorkeling in the coral garden, lagoon exit by boat or jet ski, romantic cruise at sunset, fishing and scuba diving ...) or on the island of Tahaa (visit a vanilla farm, visit an authentic pearl farm, island tour by 4x4 vehicle with stops "discovered", hiking in tropical forest ...), or even within the walls of the pension ( massages, introduction to various sports, Polynesian dinner show, introduction to some traditional Polynesian activities such as braiding, Tahitian dance, local gastronomy, etc ...).
Fare Pea Iti also offers "traditional Tahitian wedding" ceremonies within the pension itself. Whether you are on a honeymoon or want to renew your vows, do not hesitate to offer this unusual experience. Consult your travel advisor for more information.
Note: the pension provides free kayaks, bicycles, and palms-masks-snorkels.
Advice: Despite the small white sand beach in front of the bungalows, the place is not ideal for swimming, and this because of the reef that dominates the water.
Reef shoes are therefore recommended; but the advice is rather there: have you drive on one of the surrounding paradise motus (ilots), you will find beautiful swimming spots and you can experience a Robinson.
All bungalows are not yet air conditioned. If for your comfort, air conditioning seems essential, do not hesitate to consult the room descriptions, or talk to your EASYTahiti travel consultant.
Your bungalow is spacious and comes with its own sheltered terrace. The design is inspired from the traditional polynesian habitat, insuring a perfect natural air-conditioning.The decoration is mainly based on the Maori tradition : sculptures,ritual objects,tapa. Natural materials have been preferred : volcanic stones, bamboo, plaited pandanus,aito and coconut wood.Inside the emphasis has been made on space and comfort.