Enjoy a "pied à terre" very well located and perfectly maintained.
Why you will like this family pension:
- Tinau, the manager is very kind. He is always available to provide you with all the information you need about Huahine
- Clean rooms and common areas.
- Simple but spacious and well equipped bungalows.
- The functional kitchen of the bungalow that will allow you to easily prepare your meals.
- The situation of the pension near the center of Fare (the main town of Huahine) and also the large beach of Mati and its few restaurants and local snacks
- A tropical garden and orchid driveway maintained daily by Tinau
- Being able to rent a car or boat in addition to your Fare, all at a very good price.
Breakfasts are served on the terrace of your bungalow (fresh bread and homemade jams each morning).
To know that the pension does not offer lunches or dinners, but its location will allow you to find mini market and restaurants nearby.