PRIVATE ISLAND RENTAL
Whether you are a couple, family or group, here is the way for an exceptional stay on an island reserved exclusively for you.
Why you will like this accommodation :
- One of the only accommodations in Polynesia where you rent an entire island, just for you, whether you are a couple, a family with children or a group of friends.
- The large house of 200m² built in typical Tuamotu style, comfortable, well equipped and perfectly furnished.
- The beautiful meeting with the owners Eva and Patrick, who will take care to reserve you the best of the receptions and to make you discover the lifestyle of the Tuamotus. During your stay, they will be available to meet all your needs, while respecting your privacy and your desires for tranquility. Patrick takes care of the excursions (a different one every day) and Eva is pleased to introduce to her visitors, a refined Polynesian cuisine, based on peach products and vegetables from organic farming.
- The equipment, provided with the rental, will allow you to perfect your experience. Patrick's boat will be used for fishing or to visit the majestic Manta Rays. Kayaks and stand-up paddle boards will be used to explore the translucent lagoon. And as for the many loungers or hammocks present on the property, they will offer you a moment of relaxation privileged. Also note that a car is available on the main island; it will allow you to visit the village and its surroundings.
To know: For security reasons, children under 4 years can not stay in this accommodation.
Exclusive hosts of the motu (island), the meals will be adapted to your requests, whether for the schedules or for the composition of the menus.
French cuisine, Polynesian recipes and a variety of fresh seafood are the most popular dishes.
- The breakfast, hearty, is a meal in its own right. Privileged moment in the organization of the day, it is a convivial moment, adapted to the desires of the hosts.
- The lunch often occurring during an excursion, and at a time of the day of strong heat, will be of the type snack, salads or fish in Tahitian.
- The dinner will be served after the aperitif time, and will be a meal of cooked dishes or grills usually giving priority to fish and local products in a relaxed atmosphere.
Eva loves to prepare and make discover the typical dishes of the archipelago and Polynesia, such as Ipo, Faraoa 'Uto, Faraoa Tupa'i, Maoa Taioro, raw fish, fresh fish of the day grilled on the iri iri (coral gravel ) etc.
Note that throughout the day, tea, coffee, fresh water, and homemade lemonade are available to guests.
Other drinks, juices, sodas, beers, wines, spirits are available and will be counted as you consume according to the rates displayed.
On your request it is possible to put at your disposal specific products of your choice (food, wine, spirits) to make your stay more pleasant and personalized.
Some products are difficult to obtain in Polynesia, and even more so on an isolated island, do not hesitate to inform your travel advisor so that it transmits your preferences from the reservation so that your hosts can satisfy your request.