Moorea Island - Wedding packageStay of 3 nights minimun at a 4 & 5 stars resort including Halfboard + Activities Pack Tiki Wedding
Hotel experience includes:
Ground transportation to and from hotel
3 nights minimum at a 4 or 5 stars resort on Moorea island. Select your resort and room type online.
+ Daily buffet breakfast & dinner (3 course meal or buffet with tahitian dance show)
+ Tahitian wedding ceremony on the beach - provided by the TIKI VILLAGE (this ceremony is a traditional wedding ceremony not a legal wedding)
+ Full day lagoon tour by boat with pic nic by Moorea Miti Tours
+ ATV Discovery Tour 2h30 - ATV Moorea Tours
- all taxes except city tax to pay directly at the resorts
Package depart & end at Moorea Airport or Ferry Warf. Prices are per person, in U.S. dollars and based on double occupancy. Other room categories and lengths of stay are available. The vacation shown is based on availability. The price and inclusions will vary based on the selected travel dates, resort and room type.
All requested transfers to and from your hotel are included, these will be set up by your personal travel consultant at EASYTahiti, a detailed itinerary will be provided for you after your booking, explaning all your transfers details.
- Tahitian wedding ceremony on the beach - provided by the TIKI VILLAGE (this ceremony is a traditional wedding ceremony not a legal wedding) The Beach Wedding ceremony includes:
- Transfer from the couple’s hotel to the Tiki Village,
- Welcome songs at the village entrance,
- Explanation and arrangement of ceremony’s details,
- Trials and fittings of the bride and groom’s costumes,
- Preparation and wrapping of the couple for the wedding ceremony (costumes, leis, etc),
- Beginning of the wedding ceremony in the village with the couple led to the Polynesian temple (marae) that overlooks the beach and provides wonderful views of the turquoise lagoon,
- Greeting of the couple by the priest, with ukulele rythm, guitars and traditional songs,
- Wedding ceremony with 5 artists (1 priest, 1 translator, 2 dancers, 1 singers /musician),
- Wrapping of the couple in a traditional patchwork (Tifaifai),
- Receiving of the Tahitian wedding certificate, tapa made, with the Tahitian name given for the couple,
- 2 wedding cocktails,
- Show by musicians, singers and dancers,
- Invitation to the amazing Tahitian dance show with entertainment including « Tahitian fest »: A classic one on Moorea, youll enjoy a traditional dinner and then a tahitian dance show perform by the tahitian dance troup of the Tiki Village.
- Full day lagoon tour by boat with pic nic by Moorea Miti Tours
Aboard a polynesian outrigger canoe to discover Mooreas fabulous lagoon, with only 12 passengers, enjoy the luxury, space and comfort offered by the boat.
Embark upon a magical adventure to discover Mooreas best attractions.
After pick-up at your hotel, discover Cooks bay and its magnificient mountains.
Cruise through Mooreas lagoon to go meet friendly stingrays and black-tip sharks in shallow water.
Enjoy some fruits and relax on a beautiful sand-bar at the motu (islet).
You can then go snorkeling and admire amazing fish and coral reefs.
A delicious lunch is served on a quiet white sand beach, with your feet in the water.
You will then be brought back to your hotel.
- ATV Discovery Tour 2h30 - ATV Moorea Tours
Youll drive the island ring road to go to the interior of the island by way of Opunohu bay.
hen up to the Belvedere (panoramic viewpoint) and then onto the Agricultural College at Opunohu (the only one in the country).
Here you will discover many of the tropical plants, flowers, and fruits, native to French Polynesia. Jam and fruit tasting, including the delicious Pineapples from Moorea. Swimming stop in the river (toboggan).
This discovery tour enables you to learn about Polynesian culture, and visit some of the beautiful sites.
Some of the resorts included in this package:InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa****: Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa*****: Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Resort & Spa****: Manava Moorea Beach Resort & Spa****: