Perfect for all kinds of stay (romance, discovery, family...)
Why you will like this resort:
- Overwater Bungalows with the largest glass-bottomed floors in Polynesia.
- The only turtle sanctuary of Bora Bora directly in the resort.
- Restaurant with white sand floor.
- A very romantic view of Mount Otemanu at sunset.
- Beautiful Beach Suites with private pool.
- Overwater Chapel with unique view of the lagoon for wedding ceremonies.
- Free internet throughout the hotel.
Location: Located on the "Motu Piti Auu" (facing the east side of the main island) between ocean and lagoon, on the coral reef facing Mount Otemanu. The hotel has a beautiful white sand beach.
- GPS coordinates: -16.497030, -151.701889
- 10 / 15mn from Bora Bora airport.
- 10 minutes from the main island.
- 30 minutes by boat from Vaitape (main island) by the hotel shuttles.
* To note: For your displacements, please consult the possibilities in the heading "Transfers" of this same file.
Categories and capacities of Suites and Villas:
- 10 Beach Bungalows - 3 people max (adults and children)
- 04 Beach Villas with Pool 1 or 2 Bedrooms:
- 1 bedroom version: 5 people max (2 adults max).
- 2 bedroom version: 7 people max (max 4 adults).
- 02 Motu Classic Bungalows - 3 people max (adults and children)
- 55 Overwater Bungalows Lagoon View - 3 people max (adults and children)
- 05 Premium Lagoon View Bungalows - 3 people max (adults and children)
- 15 Premium Overwater Bungalows Otemanu View - 3 people max (adults and children)
- 07 Premium Overwater Bungalow End of Pontoon - 3 people max (adults and children)
For what kind of stay:
- Romance Stay: Decoration and romantic atmosphere of the hotel; stays in overwater bungalows with possibility of breakfast served by pirogue on the terrace of the bungalow ; gourmet restaurant with romantic dinners ; Newlywed gifts, wedding ceremonies, spa for duo treatments...
- Cultural Discovery Stay: Every Thursday at the restaurant "Tipanier", themed evenings with Polynesian show, buffet of local gastronomy.
- Family or Friends stay: All Villas can accommodate a minimum of 2 adults and 3 children. In a family configuration, a 2-bedroom villa can accommodate 2 adults and 5 children.
A program of supervised activities is offered to children.
Sports, wellness and leisure equipment:
- The Manahau Wellness Center, located in a bungalow, is a wellness center offering several types of massages. Beautiful care card and products.
- Two infinity pools with sunbeds, umbrellas and views of the beach and the lagoon: The swimming pool of the restaurant "Te Ava" and that of the restaurant "Tipanié".
- Beautiful white sand beach overlooking the lagoon and the lagoon.
- Inner lagoon very calm and without current. Perfect environment for children wishing to learn snorkeling.
- Loan snorkeling equipment, single and double kayaks at "Beach Fare".
- Scuba diving center.
- Ping pong table.
- Beach volleyball court.
- Fitness room with cardio equipment, free weights.
- Shop (clothes, souvenirs, handicrafts, ...).
- Chapel for wedding ceremonies.
Services Reception / Luggage / Concierge / Laundry:
- Reception open 24 hours.
- Pick up your luggage on arrival / departure, and delivery to your room.
- Free deposit service.
- Concierge service for your activities, excursions.
- Laundry service.
Children's policy for accommodation:
- If capacity permits, children under 13 years old are allowed at no extra cost in their parent's room / bungalow.
- Everyone over 13 is considered an adult.
- Cot extra baby on request at the time of booking.
- A person under 18 must be accompanied by a person of full age to occupy a Villa or Suite.
Children's policy for meals:
- Children from 0 to 3 years old can eat and drink for free under the children's menu (lunches and dinners). The buffet breakfast is also free for them.
- Children from 4 to 12 years old can take advantage of the kid's menu special rates and enjoy a 50% discount on traditional dining menus, themed dinners and Christmas and New Year's Eve parties.
- Children from 13 years old are considered as adults.
Children's policy for transfers:
- In the case of a transfer (to the airport or to the main island): free for children under 04 years old. Half price for children from 04 to 12 years old. Full price from 13 years old.
Means of payment accepted by the accommodation (for your possible extras on site):
- Local currency (Pacific Franc XPF).
- Check in the local currency.
- Credit cards (Visa, Master Cards, American Express, ...).
- Currency exchange at the hotel.
Spoken languages :
- French, English, Spanish, Japanese, Tahitian.
Check in / Check out:
- Check-in time: from 3:00pm
- Check-out time: before 11:00am
* To note :
If you wish to check in before 3:00pm, you can order an early check-in.
If you wish to return your room after 11:00am, you can order a late check-out.
Please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor for more information.
- Arrivals / Departures inter-island flights / cruises: Transfers between the airport (located on a Motu north of Bora Bora) and your accommodation will be organized by your travel consultant EASYTahiti according to your inter-island flight schedule.
In the case of a transfer from another hotel in Bora Bora or a cruise arrival at the Vaitape Embankment, please inquire with an EASYTahiti Travel Advisor.
- For your personal trips: Shuttle fees between the accommodation and the main island are offered by the hotel. For more details, please contact an EASYTahiti travel advisor.
- For your activities and excursions: Return transfers from your accommodation are generally included in the price of excursions and made by the provider itself.
In the case of a tour booking through us, the pickup time at your accommodation will be mentioned on your travel documents.
* To note: For the reservation of an activity without transfer, please contact your EASYTahiti travel advisor.
Open for breakfast and dinner.
In addition to its extravagant breakfast buffets, Le Tipanié offers themed buffets for dinner: international Sunday and Polynesian Ahima'a accompanied by a dance show on Thursdays, as well as Polynesian specialties à la carte the other evenings.
The Te Ava restaurant
Open for lunch and dinner.
Located by the pool, Le Te Ava offers natural juices, refreshing beverages and delicious light lunches and dinners in a delightfully relaxed atmosphere. This thatch-roofed restaurant invites guests to glide their feet in the sand while admiring Mount Otemanu.
The Miki Miki Bar
Standing high above the water, the Miki Miki Bar is designed like the bow of a boat, pointing to Mount Otemanu. It offers a unique setting for enjoying a homemade cocktail while admiring the striking beauty of the sun setting over the lagoon.
The Pool Bar
Located below the Miki Miki Bar, the Pool Bar serves sandwiches, paninis, snacks and refreshing cocktails on the beach and around the pool.
Room Service (with extra charge)
Thanks to the service in bungalow, live this beautiful gastronomic experience in the intimate and comfortable frame of your bungalow or villa. Day or night, choose from a variety of dishes and enjoy your meal with family, friends or small committee.
Specialties (with extra charge)
Polynesian breakfast delivered on the terrace of your overwater bungalow aboard a traditional outrigger canoe.
Le Méridien Bora Bora offers a range of romantic dinners. For more information, we invite you to contact an EASYTahiti Travel Advisor.
* To note: You can choose to pre-book your meals with your room or your bungalow with an EASYTahiti travel consultant, you will save 8% on VAT.
Breakfasts are already included with this accommodation, but you can choose to include lunches and / or dinners.
- Breakfast included: This is an American breakfast buffet. Hot drinks (coffee, tea, chocolate), fruit juices, yogurts, cereals, bread, special breads, pastries, butter, jams, honey, cold cuts, cheeses, and Polynesian specialties are on the menu.
He gets himself at the restaurant "Le Tipanier".
- Lunch: Lunch is a "2-course" menu (starter or main course-dessert), to be chosen à la carte from the restaurant Te Ava subject to availability. Some dishes may require an extra charge (payable locally).
- Dinner: Dinner is a "3-course" menu (starter-main-dessert), à la carte of the restaurant of your choice subject to availability. A supplement may be applied on some dishes (shown on the card).
Special dinners (Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve) require an extra charge if you have opted for half board or full board.
- Activities included:
Free access to 2 swimming pools available.
Access to the fitness room and unlimited use of the machines.
Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask and snorkel).
Use of boats such as paddle boards, kayaks, canoes ...
Beach volleyball court and ping-pong tables.
- Activities with supplement:
The hotel has a concierge service from which you can inquire to participate in paid activities with external service providers, offered by the hotel.
* To note: To ensure a competitive rate and minimize downtime, you can get in touch with your EASYTahiti Travel Consultant to organize your activity plan in advance.
We invite you to consult our catalog of activities by clicking HERE.
14 art deco-style Beachfront Bungalows are available with either a queen-size bed or two single beds. The bungalows provide an exceptionally warm welcome, with burnished hardwoods, louvered windows, thatched ceilings and earth-toned fabrics throughout. Discerning guests revel in the authentic Polynesian feel while appreciating modern touches such as direct dial phone, safe, satellite-television, CD, DVD and MP3 reader, minibar, and coffeemaker. Decked out with a dressing area, the spacious, air-conditioned bungalows are approximately 60 square meters. The bathrooms feature a full array of amenities plus a separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Each Beach Bungalow also offers its own private beach, with deck-chairs and hammocks available. While it is not possible to add an extra bed, Beach Bungalows can incorporate a convertible sofa to accommodate a third adult or a child.
Only 4 Lagoon Bungalows located on premium location by the beach. The art deco-style Lagoon Bungalows are available with either a queen-size bed or two single beds. The bungalows provide an exceptionally warm welcome, with burnished hardwoods, louvered windows, thatched ceilings and earth-toned fabrics throughout. Discerning guests revel in the authentic Polynesian feel while appreciating modern touches such as direct dial phone, safe, satellite-television, CD, DVD and MP3 reader, minibar, and coffeemaker. Decked out with a dressing area, the spacious, air-conditioned bungalows are approximately 60 square meters. The bathrooms feature a full array of amenities plus a separate bathtub and walk-in shower. Each Beach Bungalow also offers its own private beach, with deck-chairs and hammocks available. While it is not possible to add an extra bed, Beach Bungalows can incorporate a convertible sofa to accommodate a third adult or a child.
These bungalows were built in the respect of the environment, with a glass floor (2m²) they are located right over the lagoon, the large glass floor endless fascination for guests and turquoise natural light in the room. They benefit from a large deck, ideal place to read or take a sunbath. Ladders from the deck make it easy to slip into the warm crystal water.
The Premium Over-water Bungalows are ideal for travelers seeking romance, privacy, or both. These bungalows boast the best views in the resort, all the facilities mentioned above, and the additional advantage of being located at the end of the dock a very quiet location. These bungalows were built in the respect of the environment, with a glass floor (2m²) they are located right over the lagoon, the large glass floor endless fascinatrion for guests and turquoise natural light in the room. They benenit from a large deck, ideal place to read or take a sunbath. Ladders from the deck make it easy to slip into the warm crystal water, they have a wonderful view on the Otemanu Mount.
The Pool Beach Suites keep the same characteristics from the Beach Bungalows but offer a large terrace and swimming pool. These Bungalows are located along the private interior lagoon and can accommodate up to 5 guests (adults or adults + children). For child safety purposes, the pool can be covered.
The Pool Beach Villas are ideal for families or groups of friends. These new villas, inaugurated in 2009, feature 2 separate bedrooms, and a large living room overlooking a private terrace and swimming pool. Located steps from the turtle sanctuary, these villas are also along the private interior lagoon and can accommodate up to 8 persons (adults or adults + children). For child safety purposes, the pool can be covered.